Publication of DRH2004 papers
DRH2004 speakers are invited to submit their papers for publication in a special edition of the journal Literary and Linguistic Computing. The papers will, as with last year's conference papers, be published as a special edition of Literary and Linguistic Computing. The edition will be edited by Sheila Anderson and Alastair Dunning.
Timetable for submissions:
|Intial submission of papers||30 Nov 2004
|Reviewing and comments to authors||31 January 2005
|Authors' final copies||31 March 2005
Fuller instructions are available from http://www3.oup.co.uk/litlin/instauth/
However, please note manuscripts should be sent to
DRH Conference Proceedings
26-29 Drury Lane (3rd Floor)
Selected papers from the DRH conferences have been published in a number of volumes by the Office for Humanities Communication, from which further details and an order form are available, and also by the OUP Journal Literary and Linguistic Computing
- Selected papers from DRH2003 have been published in Literary and Linguistic Computing 19:3 (2004),
- A volume of selected papers from DRH2001 and DRH2002, edited by Jean Anderson, Alastair Dunning and Michael Fraser, were published by the Office for Humanities Communications in August 2003.
- A volume of selected papers from DRH2000, Digital Evidence, edited by Michael Fraser, Nigel Williamson and Marilyn Deegan was published by the Office for Humanities Communication in September 2001.
- A volume of selected papers from DRH'99, edited by Marilyn Deegan, Lou Burnard and Harold Short was published by the Office for Humanities Communication in December 2000.
- A volume of selected papers from DRH'98, edited by Jean Anderson, Marilyn Deegan, and Harold Short, was published by the Office for Humanities Communication in February 2000.
- A volume of selected papers from DRH'97, The Digital Demotic, edited by Lou Burnard, Marilyn Deegan and Harold Short was published by the Office for Humanities Communication in 1998.